Here’s what you need to know about CFC’s continued reopening plan:
- The Saturday night 5:30 PM, Sunday 8:00, 9:15 AM services are live and in person each week.
- CFC Kids is working hard to reopen soon.
- Middle School Class resumed on Sunday July 12, 2020. For a listing of Middle school events, go HERE.
- High School events have resumed. For a listing of High School events, go HERE.
- College ministries are planning activities and events.
- All 4 services will continue to be Live Streamed for those who prefer. Our Live Stream can be accessed HERE.
These changes follow closely the guidelines outlined by Governor Holcomb in his 5 Stage
Back-on-Track roadmap to reopen Indiana. We monitor the Center for Disease Control and state and local advisories.
We WILL still practice social distancing.
The following guidelines are from the Center for Disease Control.
If you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
or are in the category of higher risk
- Live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- Chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- Serious heart conditions
- Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications
- Severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- Chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- Liver disease
then we ask that you please continue to take advantage of the live stream.