Right now there are some great ways to serve at CFC in the CFC Kids ministry. Why? Here’s a list of 20 great reasons. You can go HERE to find out more or to sign up. Have a great weekend!
1. You were created to serve. (Ephesians 2:10)
2. Jesus modeled serving for us. (Mark 10:45)
3. Kids are a great mission field. (Matthew 9:37)
4. God blesses people who serve in children’s ministry. (Matthew 10:42)
5. Jesus ministered to children. (Mark 10:13-15)
6. Easier to build boys than repair men.
7. Serving will help you get connected to other people. Service creates community.
8. God uses children to reach parents.
9. Serving brings glory to God. (1 Peter 4:11)
10. Kids are the most receptive to the Gospel.
11. Serving is a key component of spiritual growth. Growing Christians are serving Christians.
12. Kids need godly role models.
13. Kids can serve God for a lifetime when we disciple them.
14. We are called to pass on the faith to the next generation. (Psalm 78)
15. Serving helps kids and families discover new life in Christ.
16. Serving kids brings glory to God. (Matthew 5:14-16)
17. When you serve kids, you are serving Jesus. (Matthew 25:40)
18. God has given you gifts to be used for the furtherance of His kingdom.
19. It keeps you young at heart.
20. It’s a blast!