Does CFC think about security? Absolutely! In today’s culture, churches have to think about things that you would have never dreamed about several years ago. And we are constantly trying to stay on top of that.
Here are a few things that we do to provide a safer place:
- We hire a sheriff’s deputy each week to be present indoors and help with traffic.
- We use a check-in system for our children to help keep them secure.
- We require background checks on ALL volunteers working with kids.
- Children are never alone with only one adult, including trips to the restroom.
- We recently installed lots more video cameras to be able to monitor our facility.
- Drivers of CFC vans are required to be 21.
- We have emergency protocol for storms, disruptive people, earthquakes, etc.
- We are in the process of installing a lock down system to protect children in any event necessary.
If you are interested in serving on a small team to help continue to think about security issues, click HERE to let us know. And please know, the security of you and your family is of upmost importance to us.