Fall is here, and as usual the busy-ness of the holiday season will be here too. We would like to extend a special thanks to all those who served and donated items for Autumn Fest. It was a fun night and a great success. Here's a schedule of upcoming activities for you to be able to plan and pray about.
- Donate diapers, wipes, new socks, and underwear for local foster children.
- Plan to pack an Operation Christmas Child box.
- Pray about your participation in giving a special offering to our annual Food Drop. We provide food to local pantries and will deliver the food on December 14th.
- Sponsor a Ugandan child. It's a great way to make a difference in a child's life, and it's one of the best investments you can make. We will also have crafts to purchase at tables in the foyer.
- Invite friends to our weekend services during the Christmas season.
- Help us make a difference around the world by giving generously to our Christmas Eve offering. It will go to a global project that will reach people for Christ. It's our way of thanking God for so loving the world.
- Lastly, we would love for you to remember CFC in your year-end giving.
God is doing some amazing things at CFC, and your participation is important and needed. Don't miss the chance to let God use YOU!