How long have you been a Christian?
The answer to that question is an important one. The longer you have walked with Christ, the more you have to offer. You've probably heard it said that Christianity is a generation away from dying. That's true. Each of us is called to pass our faith along to the next generation. There are folks behind us that can use our experiences and wisdom.
Here are a few things you may have learned as you've walked with Christ but never really thought about:
- You understand much of the Bible.
- You attend church regularly.
- You've gained wisdom and discernment.
- You have biblical conservative world view.
- You give your time and resources regularly.
- And more!
There's a whole generation of people behind you that need you. You can make a difference. If you would like to build in to someone and disciple another person in their walk with Christ, you can sign up HERE.