Hours: Salaried, Generally 40-45 hours per week
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits offered
Accountability: Adult Ministry Team Leader
This person will be responsible for implementing the small group program at Christian Fellowship Church, serving as a champion for the ministry, and the primary point of contact for small group leaders and those wishing to join a small group. They will also oversee CFC’s men’s ministry, fostering a culture of discipleship among the men of CFC.
- Serve as primary contact for small group leaders and coaches
- Recruit and facilitate training for new small group leaders
- Serve as a resource for small group leaders with difficult small group situations
- Serve as primary contact for individuals interested in joining a small group
- Maintain accurate records of small group membership, details, and attendance
- Assist in creation of weekly discussion guides for sermon-based small groups
- Assist with curating recommended resources for use by small groups
- Organize and facilitate one-on-one mentoring among members of CFC desiring a mentoring relationship
- Assist with volunteer training through teaching and mentoring
- All other duties as assigned by Adult Ministry Team Leader
- Oversee men’s ministry, fostering a culture of discipleship among the men of CFC
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience serving/leading in a small group ministry
- Humble, coachable, and teachable. A team player with a heart for ministry
- Ability to recruit, train, and manage a large volunteer team
- Ability to utilize ministry-related software to organize and facilitate a healthy and growing ministry environment
- Bible College or Seminary degree preferred
- A personal and growing relationship with Jesus
Outcomes: Fostering a culture of discipleship at Christian Fellowship Church through the implementation of healthy and growing small group and men’s ministries.
Not sure if you meet these requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway!
Please click below to fill out an application and attach your resume.