Adult Ministry at CFC is all about glorifying God by making disciples of all people! You will find a variety of opportunities for men and women of all ages to connect through small groups, classes, and events where you will be encouraged to grow spiritually and be equipped to live your lives as fully devoted followers of Christ.
Our mission and passion are to help you become all that God designed you to be and to release you to make an impact on our world, whether it is across the street or around the globe. Investigate the many Adult Ministry opportunities found here. You will find that there is a place for you! A place to connect! A place to grow! A place to be equipped for life and greater ministry effectiveness!
Please click on the menu items on this page to get more info about specific ministries for adults.
For a list of Adult Ministry events, see below.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, this class could be a good fit for you:
- Are there children in your life who have been through trauma?
- Do you volunteer or work with a child who has been impacted by hard things?
- Have you yourself been impacted by hard things and want to seek healing?
- Searching for how and why your kiddos behave the way they do and look for new ways to respond?
- Have children in your life who act in strange ways and seeking why and how to help them?
Foster and adoptive families have found hope and healing through the principals and practices of TBRI, perhaps you could too.
Find out more about this class and sign up HERE.