DISCIPLESHIP RESOURCE LIBRARY
This library consists of courses curated for you by CFC staff, covering a wide range of topics beneficial for Christian life and growth. These courses are offered through several different content providers, and each platform brings with it a slightly different way of accessing its courses. At the top of the resource library, you will find links with information and instructions about each content provider. If you have any questions or concerns about these courses, please reach out to a member of the adult ministry team.
This online resource library consists of courses specifically chosen because we believe they will be beneficial to the CFC Family in their spiritual growth. In addition to videos produced in house at CFC by our own leaders, we will point you to the best material from each content provider.
Access the full Discipleship Resource Library HERE.
Online courses produced by CFC:
CLICK HERE if you need a free login to Right Now Media.
CURRENTLY SCHEDULED CLASSES
TBRI (Trauma Based Relational Intervention) Class
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, this class could be a good fit for you:
- Are there children in your life who have been through trauma?
- Do you volunteer or work with a child who has been impacted by hard things?
- Have you yourself been impacted by hard things and want to seek healing?
- Searching for how and why your kiddos behave the way they do and look for new ways to respond?
- Have children in your life who act in strange ways and seeking why and how to help them?
Foster and adoptive families have found hope and healing through the principals and practices of TBRI, perhaps you could too. This class will be offered on Sundays from 10:15 AM to noon from September 11 - December 11. Sign up HERE.
Ready to Wed
If you are considering marriage, we urge you to consider this 10-session class. Find out more and sign up on the WEDDINGS page.
If you've recently married, but feel that you would benefit from the class, you are also welcome to attend.
ONGOING ADULT CLASSES
Upper Room Class
This ongoing Sunday morning class is a verse-by-verse study of the Bible. It meets Sundays at 9:15 AM in Room 127 and is open to anyone. No sign up required.
Sign up for classes below.