Small Groups WILL
* Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, victories, and hopes with others who are going through a Christ-centered recovery.
* Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up, or habit, who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular principle each week. The leader will also keep Celebrate Recovery’s “Five Small Group Guidelines”.
* Provide you with the opportunity to find an accountability partner or a sponsor.
* Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
Small Groups will NOT
* Attempt to offer any profesional clinical advice. Our leaders are not counselors.
* Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.