Tomorrow is already December. Don't let the busyness of the Christmas season rob you of the incredible meaning and significance of Jesus' birth. So here's your to-do list to help keep your focus.
1. Worship fully. Make your daily life an act of worship.
2. Give your time. Give it to both your family and loved ones as well as to serving Jesus. A great family opportunity to serve is next Saturday at the Food Drop.
3. Prioritize weekend services. Hebrews 10:25 tells us to meet together and not give up meeting as we spur one another on to love and good deeds. We need each other, and we need to gather together.
4. Invite family and friends to a service. Christmas Eve services are at 4 and 7PM this year.
5. Give a gift that blesses the less fortunate. A great way to do this is to sponsor a child at the Hope for Uganda School. Check out this opportunity at the tables in the foyer this weekend.
6. Make a memory. It's a special time of the year. Plan a time to simply enjoy friends and family. Beginning this weekend, we'll have places where you can take Christmas pictures of your family to preserve your memory.
Don't let December rush by without celebrating the real meaning of Christmas! We'll see you this weekend.