The Christmas season can get really hectic and busy. It's easy to lose sight of who and what we are supposed to be celebrating. Here are some upcoming ways that you can be blessing during this Christmas season and make a difference for eternity.
- SERVE-Come out next Saturday morning and help unload and deliver the food for the Thanksgiving Food Drop.
- CARE-Sponsor a child in Uganda. Your sponsorship provides schooling, meals, clothes and more. Stop by the tables in the foyer to pick out a special child.
- PROVIDE- Help furnish the dorm at the Hope for Uganda Children’s Village in Rakai, Uganda. You can provide a bed, mattress, mosquito net, or other needed items. There are special flyers to do this at the tables in the foyer.
- OUTREACH-Participate in our annual Christmas Eve project. We are designating 100% of our Christmas Eve offering to an online bible course for Turkey. Of the known 6000 Believers in Turkey, 60% of them have taken this course.
- GIVE-Year End Giving. Many of you will make decisions towards the end of the year on where to give donations. CFC continues to strengthen and reach people for Christ both here and around the world. Thank you for your faithful support and please consider CFC at year end.
Thank you to the hundreds of you that put together Operation Christmas Child boxes. It was a great success. Each child that receives a box will have the opportunity to hear about Jesus. Pray for the child that receives your box.
Don't let the hectic pace of our culture swamp you and take away your joy this Christmas. Slow down, buy less, spend time with family and friends, and enjoy the real meaning of Christmas.