If you consider CFC your church, then we want to keep you updated on how you can be connected to serve, to worship, to learn and grow, and to meet others. Here are some of the main ways that we provide information to you:
- onlinecfc.com is the source of all information. You can find most of the information you’re looking for on the top menu and by going to our ministries and events pages. If you’re new, there is a “next steps” tab at the top.
- Use the CFC App- Not only does it have information for you right there on the app, but it also connects you to important things on our website. Search onlinecfc in the Apple Store or Google Play store.
- We provide a bulletin each week that has updates on upcoming events and classes. You can pick one up at any of the entrances to the Worship Center or at the Connection Center.
- The Connection Center is a great place to stop to find out what’s important. We have volunteers, staff, and elders there to answer your questions and to pray with you.
- You can follow and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Don’t miss the In Focus video announcements in the services each week.
- And of course, read your eNews!
We’re thankful that you’re here at CFC, and we want to you to be connected and informed on how you can grow in your walk with Christ.