We all need to be tightly connected to a local church, but we don't always know how to do that or realize the blessings that it offers. Becoming more connected does a number of things for us. Here are a few:
- We develop friendships with other believers.
- We grow spiritually more quickly.
- We have people in our lives who will love and care about us in times of need.
- We can use the gifts and resources God has given us.
- We help build the Kingdom together!
Serving in the church is one of the best ways to get tightly connected. While we often think of worship as the song we sing at the beginning of our weekend services, and that is certainly worship, there are 2 New Testament Greek words that translate the word worship as "service." When we serve, we are worshipping.
Maybe you have never considered your service as worship. Or maybe in serving, you could get more connected to CFC. If you would like to learn more, go to onlinecfc.com/serve.