1. To help children become aware that they are formed by God's loving hands, His love is never failing and they can talk to Him anytime, anywhere.
2. To help children develop positive feelings about school, instilling the joy of learning.
3. To help children learn problem-solving skills, kindness, respect, gentleness, and self-control along with other character building qualities.
4. To help children grow spiritually, emotionally, socially, academically, and physically.
5. To help children learn early math and reading skills in preparation for Kindergarten.
6. To build imagination, creativity, and listening skills.
7. To help children become responsible and independent, developing positive self-images.